Acta Universitatis Carolinae Kinanthropologica (AUC Kinanthropologica) is an international peer reviewed journal for the publication of research outcomes in the humanities, the social sciences and the natural sciences, as applied to kinathropology. It is a multidisciplinary journal accepting only original unpublished articles in English in the various sub-disciplines and related fields of kinanthropology, such as Anthropology, Anthropomotorics, Sports Pedagogy, Sociology of Sport, Philosophy of Sport, History of Sport, Physiology of Sport And Exercise, Physical Education, Applied Physical Education, Physiotherapy, Human Biomechanics, Psychology of Sport, Sports Training and Coaching, Sport Management, etc. The journal also welcomes interdisciplinary articles. The journal also includes reports of relevant activities and reviews of relevant publications.
The journal is abstracted and indexed by CNKI, DOAJ, EBSCO, ERIH PLUS, SPOLIT, SPORTDiscus, and Ulrichsweb.
New Perspectives of Corporate Identity in Sports Organizations
zveřejněno: 19. 08. 2015
This paper deals with the topic of corporate identity in sports. The main objective of this paper is to present new views, trends and tools in building a desirable image for sports organizations using corporate identity tools, including some selected areas relating to the brand. The main points of this paper include corporate design, communication, culture and sports organizations’ product. These tools are all linked and transformed into the creation of a cool brand for a new generation of athletes and consumers – the so-called Generation Y of sports. This group is becoming a new economically important group for many companies in sports, as well as many sports organizations. The Sports industry is heavily dependent on the new generation of athletes in all performance levels, and sport fans. Therefore, it is necessary to constantly be innovating new corporate identity tools with a focus on the sports area.
Klíčová slova: corporate identity; brand; Generation Y; sport organizations; image
1. Bush, A. J., Martin, C. A., Bush, V. D. (2004). Sports Celebrity Influence on the Behavioral Intentions of Generation Y. Journal of Advertising Research 44 (1), 108–118. CrossRef
2. Manpower. (2007). Generation Y in the Workplace Australia. Australia: Author. Retrieved from http://www.manpower.cz/images/GenerationYintheWorkplace.pdf.
3. McCrindle, M. (2009). Understanding Generation Y. North Parramatta, Australia: Government of South Australia – Department of Education & Children's Services. Retrieved from http://www.learningtolearn.sa.edu.au/Colleagues/files/links/UnderstandingGenY.pdf.
4. Quart, A. (2003). Branded: The Buying and Selling of Teenagers. London: Arrow.
5. Van Den Bergh, J., Behrer, M. (2012). Jak cool značky zůstávají hot: Marketing zaměřený na mladou generaci Y". Brno: BizBooks.
6. Van Den Bergh, J., Behrer, M. (2013). How Cool Brands Stay Hot: Branding to Generation Y. London: Kogan Page Limited.
7. Vysekalová, J. (2011). Chování zákazníka: Jak odkrýt tajemství černé skříňky". Praha: Grada.
8. Voráček, J. (2012). Public Relations ve sportovních organizacích. Praha: Karolinum.
9. Wells, T. (2011). Chasing youth culture and getting it right: how your business can profit by tapping into today's most powerful trendsetters and tastemakers. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
10. Yarrow, K., O'Donnel, J. (2009). Gen BuY: How Tweens, Teens, and Twenty-Somethings Are Revolutionizing Retail. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
157 x 230 mm
vychází: 2 x ročně
cena tištěného čísla: 190 Kč