Acta Universitatis Carolinae Kinanthropologica (AUC Kinanthropologica) is an international peer reviewed journal for the publication of research outcomes in the humanities, the social sciences and the natural sciences, as applied to kinathropology. It is a multidisciplinary journal accepting only original unpublished articles in English in the various sub-disciplines and related fields of kinanthropology, such as Anthropology, Anthropomotorics, Sports Pedagogy, Sociology of Sport, Philosophy of Sport, History of Sport, Physiology of Sport And Exercise, Physical Education, Applied Physical Education, Physiotherapy, Human Biomechanics, Psychology of Sport, Sports Training and Coaching, Sport Management, etc. The journal also welcomes interdisciplinary articles. The journal also includes reports of relevant activities and reviews of relevant publications.
The journal is abstracted and indexed by CNKI, DOAJ, EBSCO, ERIH PLUS, SPOLIT, SPORTDiscus, and Ulrichsweb.
Dimensions and Categories for a Physical Activity Label for Schools in Europe: a Pilot Study in Luxembourg
Sandra Heck, Claude Scheuer
zveřejněno: 24. 06. 2020
In the frame of the European Physical Activity Label for Schools (Eu-PALS, 2020a) project diverse indicators of physical activity, physical education and sport in different European schools have been analysed. As a starting point, this paper is presenting the chosen indicators and comparing them to an already existing physical activity label for schools in Luxembourg. The choice of the quality criteria in the Eu-PALS project, which may lead to the awarding of the label, are further discussed by demonstrating the results of a pilot study at four schools in Luxembourg. This national pilot study shows not only to the participating schools in which areas they might need to improve their activities, but allows also more generally to evaluate the indicators and possibly to improve the choice. Finally, with regard to the topic of the CEREPS Conference 2019 in Prague – “Quality criteria and outcome standards for Physical Education and School Sport” – in the frame of which this study has been presented, it is also discussed whether the project contributes to make criteria and outcome standards of physical education and school sport in Europe visible and comparable.
Klíčová slova: active school; physical education; school sport; Luxembourg
1. European Physical Activity Label for Schools (Eu-PALS) (2020a). The European Physical Activity Label for Schools. Retrieved from https://physicalactivitylabel.com.
2. European Physical Activity Label for Schools (Eu-PALS) (2020b). The European Physical Activity Label for Schools - Objective. Retrieved from https://physicalactivitylabel.com/project.
3. European Physical Education Observatory (EuPEO) (2020). EuPEO Instruments Description (MEA & TIM). Retrieved from http://www.eupeo.eu/resources.
4. Moving Schools Award (2020). Moving Schools Award. Retrieved from https://www.movingschoolsaward.com.
5. Service de Coordination de la Recherche et de l'Innovation pédagogiques et technologiques (SCRIPT) (2020a). Clever Move - Léieren a Beweegung. Retrieved from https://clevermove.script.lu.
6. Service de Coordination de la Recherche et de l'Innovation pédagogiques et technologiques (SCRIPT) (2020b). Clever Move - Léieren a Beweegung: Label. Retrieved from https://clevermove.script.lu/label.
7. Stanton Ward, D., & Ford, C. (2012). Promotion of Physical Activity in Schools. In: Ainsworth, B. E., & Macera, C. A. (Eds.), Physical Activity and Public Health Practice. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press (Taylor and Francis Group, LLC). CrossRef
Dimensions and Categories for a Physical Activity Label for Schools in Europe: a Pilot Study in Luxembourg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
157 x 230 mm
vychází: 2 x ročně
cena tištěného čísla: 190 Kč