Orbis scholae is an academic journal published by Charles University, Prague. It features articles on school education in the wider socio-cultural context. It aims to contribute to our understanding and the development of school education, and to the reflection of teaching practice and educational policy.
ORBIS SCHOLAE, Vol 9 No 1 (2015), 185–189
Ertl, H. A world of difference? Research on higher and vocational education in Germany and England
announced: 01. 11. 2015
ERTL, H. A world of difference? Research on higher and vocational education in Germany and England. Mnichov: Herbert Utz Verlag GmgH, 2014, 211 s.
1. <bez popisu>
2. Ertl, H. (2002). The role of EU programmes and approaches to modularisation in vocational education: Fragmentation or integration? Munich: Utz.
3. Ertl, H. (2013a). German Higher Education and the State: A critical appraisal in the light of post-Bologna reforms. Oxford Studies in Comparative Education, 22(1), 131−152.
4. Ertl, H. (2013b). The Impact of the Post-Bologna Reforms on German Higher Education and Transition of Graduates into the Labour Market. SKOPE Research Paper, 116. SKOPE, University of Oxford. Dostupné z http://www.skope.ox.ac.uk/wordpress/wp-content
5. Phillips, D., & Ertl, H. (Eds.). (2003). Implementing European Union education and training policy. A comparative study of issues in four member states. Dordrecht: Kluwer. CrossRef
6. Schomburg, H., Flother, C., & Wolf, V. (2012). Wandel von Lehre und Studium an deutschen Hochschulen − Erfahrungen und Sichtweisen der Lehrenden. Projektbericht. Kassel: Internationales Zentrum für Hochschulforschung, Universität Kassel.
Ertl, H. A world of difference? Research on higher and vocational education in Germany and England is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
230 x 157 mm
published: 3 x per year
print price: 150 czk