Acta Universitatis Carolinae Iuridica (AUC Iuridica) is a legal journal published since 1955, which presents longer essays as well as short articles on topics relevant for legal theory and international, European and Czech law. It also publishes works concerning current legislative problems.
Although intended primarily for domestic audience, AUC Iuridica is useful also for foreign experts, who can take advantage of summaries in foreign languages (English, German and French) and key words, which are systematically added to the main articles and essays.
The published articles are subject to peer reviews. If necessary, reviewed texts are sent back to the author for revision.
AUC Iuridica accepts contributions from any contributor on any current legal topic.
The journal is registered in the Czech National Bibliography (kept by the National Library of the Czech Republic) and in the Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals (kept by the American Association of Law Libraries).
The journal is archived in Portico.
Personality Traits of The Criminal Encroaching on the Public Relations Ensuring the Inviolability of the Personal (Physical) Freedom in Russia
Aleksandr N. Kaliuzhnyi, Nikolai G. Shurukhnov
announced: 06. 03. 2020
The study of man by the methods of such sciences as psychology, sociology, forensic science and criminology makes it possible to substantiate the individuality of a person and the dependence of his actions and actions on the formed interests, value orientations, ideals, life goals representing personality traits. These signs determine the behavior of the victim, provoke the perpetrators to commit a crime, affect the methods of committing a crime. Based on a study of 320 criminal cases of violations of personal freedom, the victims are classified into two groups: a) victims who were intended for physical exploitation in order to obtain material benefits; b) victims whom the criminals did not plan to exploit, but intended to get a ransom for them, to appropriate their vehicles and property vehicles. Each of these groups is characterized by specific personality traits, the knowledge of which allows you to establish the circumstances of the crime, which are guidelines for organizing an investigation, extension and version control, searching for traces and means of crime, and ultimately identifying the offender.
keywords: personality; criminal; personal freedom; investigation; classification of victims; reasons for attacks on freedom
1. ALISON, L. - BENNELL, C. - MOKROS, A. - ORMEROD, D. The personality paradox in offender profiling: A theoretical review of the processes involved in deriving background characteristics from crime scene actions. Psychology, Public Policy, and Law. 2002, No. 8, p. 115-135. CrossRef
2. BEAUREGARD, E. - LUSSIER, P. - PROULX, J. Criminal profiling: International theory, research, and practice. Humana Press, Totowa, NJ, 2008, pp. 89-113. CrossRef
3. CLUTTERBUCK, R. Organization of a Long-term Kidnap. In: Kidnap, Hijack and Extortion: The Response. Palgrave Macmillan, London, 1987. CrossRef
4. DE BOER-BUQUICCHIO, M. Sale of Children and Trafficking in Children as International Crimes. In: Winterdyk J., Jones J. (eds) The Palgrave International Handbook of Human Trafficking, Palgrave Macmillan, Cham, 2019. CrossRef
5. DESAI, M. - GOEL, S. Child Rights to Prevention of Commercial Exploitation. In: Child Rights Education for Inclusion and Protection. Rights-based Direct Practice with Children, Springer, Singapore, 2018. CrossRef
6. DZHORDAN, E. An Annotated Guide to the UN Protocol Against Trafficking in Persons, Мoscow, Nauka, 2005.
7. FOLAMI, O. - NAYLOR, R. Police and cross-border crime in an era of globalisation: The case of the Benin-Nigeria border. Secur J. 2017, No. 30, p. 859. CrossRef
8. GURNITSKIY, A. The identity of the offender, classified as poor. Society and law. 2014, vol. 2, No. 48, p. 152-157.
9. HAKKANEN, H. - LINDLOF, P. - SANTTILA, P. Crime scene actions and offender characteristics in a sample of Finnish stranger rapes. Journal of Investigative Psychology and Offender Profiling. 2004, No. 1, p. 17-32. CrossRef
10. HANSON, K. - BUSSIERE, M. Predicting relapse: A meta-analysis of sexual offender recidivism studies. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 1998, No. 66, p.348-362. CrossRef
11. HORNER, C. My Child, Your Womb, Our Contract: The Failure of Contract Law to Protect Parties in Gestational Surrogacy. In: Campo-Engelstein L., Burcher P. (eds) Reproductive Ethics. Springer, Cham, 2017, pp. 137-149. CrossRef
12. KARASEVA, M. Criminal liability for crimes against individual freedom. Dissertation of the candidate of legal sciences, Мoscow, 2007, 186 p.
13. KARASЕVA, M. Criminal liability for abduction of a person. Bulletin of the North-Caucasian State Technical University. 2017, vol. 4, No. 31, p. 148-152.
14. KURSAYEV, A. The identity of the criminal, using slave labor. Altai legal Bulletin. 2017, vol. 3, No. 19, p. 93-97.
15. KUZ'MIN, M. The identity of the criminal with a special legal status as an element of the criminalistic characteristics of crimes. Investigation of crimes: problems and ways to solve them. 2014, vol. 6, No. 6, p. 213-221.
16. NAVIA, C. - OSSA, M. Family Functioning, Coping, and Psychological Adjustment in Victims and Their Families Following Kidnapping. Journal of Traumatic Stress. 2003, vol. 16, No. 1, p. 107-112. CrossRef
17. OZIEL, S. - GOODWILL, A. - BEAUREGARD, E. Variability in Behavioural Consistency Across Temporal Phases in Stranger Sexual Offences. Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology. 2015, vol. 30, No. 3, p. 176-190. CrossRef
18. PSHIVA, R. - SUAREZ, G. Capital crimes: kidnappings and corporate investment in Colombia. In: Di Tella et al. (ed) The economics of crime: lessons for and from Latin America. Chicago, National Bureau of Economic Research, 2010.
19. SCHIMMENTI, A. - PASSANISI, A. - PACE, U. - MANZELLA, S. - CARLO, G. - CARETTI, V. The Relationship Between Attachment and Psychopathy: A Study with a Sample of Violent Offenders. Current Psychology. 2014, vol. 33, No. 3, p. 256-270. CrossRef
20. SELTEN, R. A Simple Game Model of Kidnapping. Models of Strategic Rationality. Part of the Theory and Decision Library C, book series, 1988, p. 77-93. CrossRef
21. SHEVCHENKO, L. Personality of a criminal in a gender dimension. Personality, family and society: questions of pedagogy and psychology. 2016, vol. 12, No. 69, p.33-41.
22. SMIRNOV, A. The identity of a violent criminal recidivist. Eurasian legal journal. 2010, vol. 6, No. 25, p. 113-117.
23. VANNINI, M. - DETOTTO, C. - MCCANNON, B. Ransom Kidnapping. Encyclopedia of Law and Economics. 2019. CrossRef
24. VENEDIKTOV, N. The identity of the offender in criminology and criminology. Bulletin of Tomsk State University. 2014, No. 384, p. 148-152.
25. VOLKOV, A. Legal and forensic problems of identifying and disclosing a person's abduction. Dissertation of the candidate of legal sciences. Мoscow, 2002, 192 p.
26. YEGOROV, V. Personality of a tax criminal. Actual problems of economics and law. 2010, vol. 2, No. 14, p. 149-155.
Personality Traits of The Criminal Encroaching on the Public Relations Ensuring the Inviolability of the Personal (Physical) Freedom in Russia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
230 x 157 mm
published: 4 x per year
print price: 65 czk