The Acta Universitatis Carolinae Iuridica (AUC Iuridica): Charles University Law Review is a scholarly peer-reviewed journal, one of the leading academic law journals in the Czech Republic. It aims to publish original articles from all fields of Czech, European and international law, as well as the theory of law (jurisprudence). The AUC Iuridica is open for authors, including PhD. candidates, from Czech and foreign universities and other institutions.
1. Any manuscript submitted to peer review has to be an original paper, not published or accepted for publication by another journal or another publisher. An exception is made for conference papers published only at the website of the conference, and for not published master, doctoral or habilitation theses.
2. All manuscripts should be submitted in an electronic version to the below mentioned e-mail address of the Editorial Office (an online editorial management system is under preparation).
3. Any manuscript is to be numbered and structured into chapters and paragraphs, possibly with subheadings. It has to be written using any of the commonly used versions of MS Word.
4. Footnotes are to be numbered throughout the manuscript. Citations should be done according to the usual citation style of the journal.
5. All articles have to be submitted with the following attachments: key words (max. 6) and abstract in English (max. 15 lines or 200 words). In case of an article in other than Czech (or Slovak) language, an abstract in Czech has to be submitted. The abstract should include the title of the article, name(s) of the author and his/her institutional affiliation, e-mail and a short characterization of the article.
6. A manuscript that does not comply with the formal requirements cannot be accepted for publication.
7. All correspondence is to be addressed to the Editorial Office of AUC Iuridica, Charles University, Faculty of Law, nám. Curieových 7, CZ-11640 Praha 1, or its e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to provide your contact details.
Submitted manuscripts are subject to peer review (external, double blind). The author will be informed about the results (accepted, refused or returned for modifications).
Open Access Statement
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
The journal applies the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License to articles and other works we publish. If you submit your paper for publication by AUC Iuridica, you agree to have the CC BY license applied to your work. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
There are no author fees or charges required for manuscript processing and/or publishing materials in the journal.