Acta Universitatis Carolinae Iuridica (AUC Iuridica) is a legal journal published since 1955, which presents longer essays as well as short articles on topics relevant for legal theory and international, European and Czech law. It also publishes works concerning current legislative problems.
Although intended primarily for domestic audience, AUC Iuridica is useful also for foreign experts, who can take advantage of summaries in foreign languages (English, German and French) and key words, which are systematically added to the main articles and essays.
The published articles are subject to peer reviews. If necessary, reviewed texts are sent back to the author for revision.
AUC Iuridica accepts contributions from any contributor on any current legal topic.
The journal is registered in the Czech National Bibliography (kept by the National Library of the Czech Republic) and in the Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals (kept by the American Association of Law Libraries).
The journal is archived in Portico.
Current Trends in the Slovak Legal System in the Area of Waste Management
[Current Trends in the Slovak Legal System in the Area of Waste Management]
Lucia Čerňanová, Martin Dufala, Matúš Michalovič
announced: 19. 09. 2019
Authors discuss actual state in the area of waste management in the Slovak Republic in the light of achieving recycling targets and obligations arising from the legislation of the European Union. The article presents and explains current trends, policies and legislation in this area in the Slovak Republic with emphasis on introducing the new piece of legislation – Act No. 329/2018 Coll. on fees for the waste landfilling.
keywords: waste management; recycling; fees for waste landfilling; municipal waste
1. Act No. 329/2018 Coll. on fees for the waste landfilling
2. Act No. 79/2015 Coll. on waste and on amendments to certain acts as amended
3. Act No. 587/2004 Coll. on the Environmental Fund and on amending and supplementing certain acts as amended
4. Act No. 582/2004 Coll. on Local Taxes and Local Fee for Municipal Waste and Small Construction Waste as amended
5. Regulation of the Government of the Slovak Republic No. 330/2018 Coll.
6. The Waste Prevention Program of Slovak Republic for years 2019-2025
7. The EU Environmental Implementation Review Country Report - SLOVAKIA
8. The strategy of the Environmental Policy of the Slovak Republic until 2030 – Greener Slovakia
9. Directive 2008/98/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 November 2008 on waste and repealing certain Directives Directive 2018/851 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 May 2018 amending Directive 2008/98/EC on waste
10. The EU Environmental Implementation Review Country Report - SLOVAKIA
11. The explanatory memorandum to the Act on fees
12. <bez popisu>
Current Trends in the Slovak Legal System in the Area of Waste Management is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
230 x 157 mm
published: 4 x per year
print price: 65 czk